BUY BLUETOOTH SOUNDBAR - REVAMP YOUR HOME AUDIO WITH A NEW SCALE
Did you just purchase a big TV?
Are you looking for a way to revamp your living room into a personal entertainment powerhouse?
Well, your obvious choice may be a home theater, but we all know how space-consuming it is. Besides the space consumption, they are expensive and hard to install and set up.
What’s the solution, you may wonder?
Take no worries as the best Bluetooth soundbar system from GOVO will seamlessly reshape your home audio with a new scale.
The GOVO Soundbars is the ultimate home audio system. This self-amplified single speaker can be placed anywhere below the TV without compromising on space.
With an acoustic, elegant design, the GOVO soundbars have the power to revamp your surround-sound effect. From advanced features to the latest technologies, it has it all!!
Soundbars don't come cheap so we've put together a small checklist of features that you should consider before buying your next Soundbar, check out Bluetooth Soundbar buying guide.
SHOP BY PRICE
The best-in-class range of soundbars from GOVO comes with the most advanced and innovative features. Here are a few significant features of soundbars:
- 2.1 Channel: The latest soundbars have a unique feature - 2.1 Channel - that elevates your music or audio listening experience. The 2.1 Channel ensures 3D surround sound output and amplifies your home audio.
- Drivers: Drivers are one of the most important elements of soundbars. It is the backbone of these devices as it determines the sound quality you’ll hear. The higher and more explosive the driver, the better the sound quality. For instance, the GOVO GoSurround 920 comes with 4 x 2.25in explosive drivers to deliver floor-rocking sound quality.
- DSP Chipset: A DSP chipset is the latest inclusion to soundbars, enabling them to deliver signature sound. As per the industry standards, the soundbars with 100-120 RMS DSP are the best in terms of quality and performance. Every GOVO soundbar is explicitly designed with this chipset to meet the industry standards for the consumer’s ultimate satisfaction.
- Auto Sound Equalizer: The latest soundbars have the auto sound equalizer feature that lets you switch between movies, news, music, and 3D sound modes. Moreover, this feature allows you to adjust the treble and bass manually. Isn’t that great? Well, that’s soundbars for you!
- Multiple Connectivity: Convenience is crucial, and GOVO knows that. All GOVO soundbar models come with multiple connectivity options to ensure optimal comfort for users during their leisure time. They have everything from Optical and AUX to HDMI and USB connectors.
Soundbar For TV
Soundbars from GOVO are explicitly designed to enhance your TV viewing experience. The budget-friendly and convenient range of GOVO soundbars bring a next-level TV screening with amplified sound quality to make you feel like being in a theater.
Their soundbars are ideal for those who want something that is easy to install and upgrade for a small room. As the GOVO soundbars have dedicated speakers, they’re excellent at handling the volume spectrum. You’re surely never gonna miss a thing like softly spoken audible dialogue.
Plus, you’ll enjoy seamless TV viewing moments with a full breadth of the dynamic and explosive soundscapes usually found in modern cinemas. Watch your favorite horror or other genre movies without missing a single sound effect or dialogue with a soundbar.
Whether planning a movie weekend with someone special or a casual movie night, connect your TV with a GOVO soundbar for the ultimate entertainment.
- How do I know which soundbar to buy?
The simplest way to decide which soundbar to buy is to check its channel. The one that comes with a 2.0 channel or more is efficient and excellent.
- Do soundbars have Bluetooth?
Yes, the latest soundbars from GOVO come with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for seamless connectivity.
- What is the difference between a 2.1 and 5.1 soundbar?
A 5.1 soundbar comes with five speakers and a subwoofer, whereas the 2.1 soundbar only comes with two speakers at the front and a subwoofer.
- Which is the best soundbar for a TV?
The best soundbar for a TV is the one that comes with a 3D surround sound system for an immersive TV viewing experience.
- How much should I spend on a soundbar?
When buying a soundbar, you can keep your budget to somewhere around ₹5000-₹9000.
Types of Bluetooth Portable Speakers
Multiple types of soundbars are now available in the market, but the most popular and advanced ones are:
- 2.1 and 3.1 Soundbars: These are small yet explosive speakers in a soundbar that ensure good bass. No disrespect to TV speakers, but the 2.1 channel soundbars are far better than them. The GOVO 2.1 channel soundbars with wireless subwoofers ensure a bottom-end sound. These soundbar types deliver 3D surround sound output that makes your home feel like a theater.
- Surround Sound Soundbars: Another type of soundbar is the built-in surround soundbar. These are attached to a bar with surround speakers and stereo speakers. For example, the GOVO GoSurround 900 is a surround sound soundbar that ensures an open feel to the audio and is as effective as dedicated speakers.
How To Choose Soundbar?
To choose a suitable soundbar model, you must consider these few factors:
- Soundbar With Two or More Channels
Soundbars with 2.1 channels are glorified mini-stereos that enable you to simulate the surrounding sound for a more enhanced, better, and immersive listening experience.
The best soundbars, like the ones from GOVO, come with WiFi and/or Bluetooth connectivity to let you stream music from any device - making your soundbar no less than a stereo. Also, check for HDMI-switching as it enables easy switching of audio sources.
- Wireless Subwoofer
Always buy a soundbar with a dedicated wireless subwoofer. These can be placed anywhere in your living room as the subwoofers’ bass are omnidirectional.
When buying a soundbar, ensure to check its driver. The bigger the driver size, the better the sound quality. Always choose a soundbar that is at least 3x2in drivers. Luckily, the GOVO soundbars come with at least four drivers that are 2 inches in size, which is excellent.